Today at Top Tech Gadgets Shop we bring you our exclusive list of top smartwatches under $100! Have you been looking for a good smartwatch that has all the latest features and yet it is affordable.
A lot of brands which make smartwatches offer various features such as steps tracking, sleep tracker, calorie meter, speedometer, heart rate and blood pressure tracker etc.
It doesn’t matter if you are a grown up adult, a college student or a teen, everyone should use such smartwatches because they encourage us to lead a healthy lifestyle. They can help us out during our weight loss program, to keep a check on our sleeping pattern and etc.
Getting a pocket friendly smartwatch that doesn’t hurt your budget doesn’t mean you need to buy a cheap quality smartwatch. You can always look out for those smartwatches that are affordable, efficient and effective.
All you need to do is some research, if you are looking for a list of smartwatches that are budget friendly, stylish and effective then this article is meant for you.
Today at Top Tech Gadget Shop we bring you our list of top smartwatches that are pocket friendly, deliver good performance, that are made with premium quality material, have a good battery life and can perform a number of functions.
These lists of best smartwatches are below $100 and most of them are compatible with IOS and android. These affordable smartwatches aren’t low quality smartwatches because they have been handpicked by our team on the basis of their value for money, performance, features and other key benefits.
You can explore these options and choose the best one for yourself. Let’s get started.
Our Top Choices Among All Smartwatches At Top Tech Gadgets
- Oshen Watch: Oshen watch is one of the popular smartwatches in the market, it comes with all the latest features that will help you to get fit and healthy. Oshenwatch comes with biometric sensors that can measure your heart rate automatically; with the help of this feature it can also track your BP levels, dissolved oxygen in blood, and even quality of your sleep. It records your daily steps and distance, and you can track your calories and receive calls or messages. It comes with bluetooth 4.0 and it’s compatible on IOS and android too.
- XWatch Smartwatch: XWatch is among those brands that have been a hotseller in the past. The watch is not basic but one of the best smartwatches we have ever seen. It has all the latest features in it. You can easily connect the XWatch to your smartphone and receive calls and notifications. It will also help you to monitor your physical activities, so this device has a dual purpose due to which XWatch has made a name for itself in the smartwatch market.
- Vita Watch: The manufacturers of Vita Watch has developed the smartwatch with some excellent features that makes it a deal to steal. The Vita Watch is among those smartwatches that has received the most number of positive customer feedbacks. The Vita watch comes with a stable glass and has a premium quality wristband that has been developed using a high quality technology. It comes with sensors that give you beneficial details about your body.
- GX SmartWatch: Smartwatches are trending all over the world. They are not just a part of your fitness routine but we see people wearing these smartwatches throughout the day. They are versatile and can be worn in any situation. GX SmartWatch is a beautiful, elegant looking smartwatch that provides you health tracking features too.
Top Tech Gadgets list of the Best SmartWatches Below $100
- Fitbit Versa 2 – Fitness Smartwatch comes with features like Heartbeat count, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep Tracking, Bordeaux/Copper Rose. Currently priced at $197.89 on Amazon.
- Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch – Comes with Bluetooth and GPS. Currently priced at $179.95 on Amazon.
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle HR – Comes with a Heart rate tracker, made with stainless Steel. It is a full touchscreen Smartwatch. Currently priced at $271.00 on Amazon.
- YAMAY Smartwatch – It’s compatible for Android & iOS SmartPhones. It is developed with IP68 Waterproof technology. Can be used for health and fitness Tracking. Currently priced at $26.77 on Amazon.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 – It is a GPS Enabled Smartwatch.It has built-In Sports Apps, has a Black with Silver Hardware design. Currently priced at $97.99 on Amazon.
- Lintelek Smart Watch – It comes with a Full HD Touch Screen Display. It has health Monitoring features, comes with a Sleep Tracker and a stopwatch. It has been developed with IP68 Waterproof technology which is Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones. Currently priced at $35.99 on Amazon.
- COULAX Smartwatch – Has a 1.4 Inch Touch Screen Display. It comes with a Fitness Tracker, step tracker, heartbeat tracker and has been developed with IP68 Waterproof technology. Currently priced at $47.49 on Amazon.
- YAMAY SmartWatch 2020 Ver. – It is an unisex smatwatch which comes with Blood pressure tracker, a meter to track dissolved oxygen in blood, heartbeat monitor etc. It has been developed with IP68 Waterproof technology. Currently priced at $48.99 on Amazon.
- Blackview SmartWatch – Compatible on Android and iOS smartphones. Tracks your daily Activity, comes with a Heart Rate tracker and Sleep Monitor. It has a 1.3 inch Full Touch Screen display. It has a 5ATM Waterproof Pedometer too. Currently priced at $35.99 on Amazon.
- Fossil Men’s Gen 4 Explorist – It comes with a Heart Rate tracker, made with Stainless Steel. It is a Touchscreen Smartwatch. Currently priced at $157.08 on Amazon.
Top Tech Gadget Smartwatch Guide For All Buyers
No matter how expensive or affordable stylish accessories are, things that look great on you are the things you must go for. Never compromise on style or comfort’.
Especially when it comes to smartwatches, because you’ll wear the watch the entire day, be it office, gym or a party, a smartwatch should be durable as well as fully loaded with latest features.
It should have these features such as call receiving & notification facility, heart rate monitors, barometers, accelerometers and sensors that can track your physical activities. Before buying any smartwatch make sure you have these things in mind.
- Notifications – Make sure you are able to check your calls and messages via smartwatch. This saves a lot of time and effort especially while traveling in a crowded space or while driving.
- App Compatibility – Before buying a smartwatch you must remember to check the app compatibility of your smartwatch with various apps like Google Maps etc. They must support such apps. This makes your smartwatch a value for money product.
- Media Playback – Like switching songs, rewinding, volume increase or decrease from the smartwatch itself. These things should be there in your smartwatch.
- Responding To messages – Many smartwatches offer the feature of responding to text sms without using your smartphone, through your smartwatch. This is a very amazing feature because it saves time and makes tasks much more convenient.
- Fitness Tracker – A good smartwatch mush have health and fitness tracker which can help the buyer to maintain good physique and health routine too. Features such as gyrometers, barometers, accelerometers, compasses etc.
- GPS Enable – Smartwatches must include built-in GPS, which allows you to track your location, many smartwatches also provide alerts and notifications based on your location.
Important Things To Keep In Mind While Buying A Smartwatch?
- App Compatibility – Before buying a smartwatch you must remember to check the app compatibility of your smartwatch with various apps like Google Maps etc. They must support such apps. This makes your smartwatch a value for money product. It must be compatible on IOS or Android platforms as well.
- Comfort – There’s no point of buying a smartwatch that has bad quality materials which don’t provide you optimal comfort. Since you would be wearing the watch throughout the day you must ensure that it fits perfectly on your wrist without any discomfort.
- Long Battery life – Long lasting Battery life is a must in smartwatches because you don’t want it to run out of charge in the middle of the day. That would be terrible.
- Waterproofing – Most smartwatches available in the market are coming with waterproof technology. This allows you to wear the smartwatch while swimming or gyming when you are sweating too much. This increases the durability of the watch.
while we conclude our list for Top Smartwatches under $100 at Top Tech Gadgets Shop, I would like to highlight a few things. You must buy a smartwatch that adds value to your life. Stylish and elegant accessories are good but gadgets that are stylish and efficient at the same time are great! Go for a better technology rather than comprising that for looks or price. We have already mentioned our list of top smartwatch under $100 which are based on the latest technology. Make sure to keep all these parameters in your mind so that you get the perfect smartwatch on your wrist.