AOL is a part of Verizon communication, is one of the largest email service providers with millions of users. It is providing its services since 1997, but later, in 2015, it’s acquired by Verizon.
If you are new to AOL, you must know about its features first. Here, we have penned down a complete list of features below. Have a look:
- AOL mail has storage space up to 250 GB.
- With aol mail account, users can access multiple features such as data security, AOL desktop app, and many other features.
- AOL desktop app allows you to experience mailing, browsing, searching, gaming, and update security features together.
- AOL has spam and phishing security features.
- You can attach multiple files in a single mail.
These are some amazing benefits of having an AOL mail account. And to access its features, you only need an AOL email login.
If you don’t have an account, you can create one without any stretch. Don’t know how to do it?
This blog will help you with the process. Here we have explained the complete process in a few simple steps.
Steps to create a new AOL account
AOL is not only providing webmail services to the customers, but it also provides services like AOL news, AOL entertainment, AOL supports, AOL games, and AOL lifestyle. One can access all these services with just an aol.com mail login.
If you are not familiar with the login process, go through this blog thoroughly. Below, we have mentioned the entire process in a few simple steps. Let’s have a look:
Note: If you already have an account, you can skip the process and jump to the next process directly.
- First, open any web browser, and go to the homepage of AOL. Or you can directly type www.aol.com in the URL.
- Now, look at the upper-right corner of the homepage. Click on the Login/Join
- Next, click on the create account
- Here, you need to fill in the required information to complete the login process.
- Now, click on the Continue
In the last, click on the verification link provided in the email to finish the process.
And there you go. You have completed the process without much ado.
If you already have an AOL account and need help with the AOL email login, continue reading the blog till the end.
Must Read: How to download AOL Desktop Gold?
How to log in to an AOL Mail Account?
As of now, when you have an email account and looking for some steps to complete the login process, you reach the right place.
The following steps will help you to complete the AOL email sign-in process without any stretch. Let’s go through them cautiously:
- First, navigate to the AOL homepage.
- Here, you will see the log in/join tab on the top right corner of the page. Click the option.
- Next, you need to type your AOL username and click on the Next
- Now, enter the AOL password, and click on the Next tab.
And there you go. That’s how simply you can complete the mail login process without any stretch. For confirmation, you can see your AOL mail login screen name on the homepage.
Well, many users are confused with what is your AOL mail login screen name? Keep reading the next section of the blog.
Login to AOL Games search console, click here…
How to know the AOL Mail Screen Name?
Well, AOL mail screen name is your AOL username. Basically, it is the entire text written before @aol.com.
If you don’t know what my AOL mail login screen name is or you have forgotten this, there is not a problem at all. You can recover it easily. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to aol.com and click on the login/join
- Next, click on the forgot username
- After that, type the email address or the phone number in the mentioned field
- Now, click on the yes, send me a verification code button to receive a verification code
- Type the code in the mention field and click on the verify
There you go. Hopefully, now you will be able to know how to obtain my AOL mail login screen name.
How to reset the AOL Mail password?
There are times when you have forgotten your username or not able to access your email account using the same password. Well, in that case, you need to reset your password.
Don’t know how?
Stay tuned with us.
The below steps will help you to reset your password. With these steps, you will be able to complete the AOL password reset without being a technical expert.
- First, go to the AOL homepage and click on the join/login
- After that, enter your username and click on the Next
- Now, click on the forget password
- After that, you will receive a security code on your registered mobile or email address. You will need to enter that code in the mentioned field.
- Also, you have an option to fix it by answering the security question.
- Now, you need to enter the new password for your account. After reset, you can use the same password for Verizon AOL email login.
No doubt, AOL webmail services are one of the best email services in the world. But, it does not always work as smoothly as it seems to be. Many times, users reported AOL Mail working issues.
If you are also struggling with similar issues, don’t panic. These issues can be fixed without any stretch.
So, without any delay, let’s understand how you can do it.
How to resolve AOL Mail Login Problems?
For the past few days, whenever I tried to log in to my AOL mail account, it will not allow me to log in.
Suddenly my Verizon email stops working expectedly, and sometimes my AOL mail login page goes round and round.
Why am I not able to receive or send emails through my AOL mail account?
If you can relate to the above scenarios and don’t know how to deal with them, you reach the right place. In this section of the blog, we have discussed some simple yet effective steps to get rid of these without much ado.
But before we move to the solutions, let’s first talk about the common AOL mail login problems. Here, we have made a list of the common errors:
- AOL mail won’t load.
- AOL mail server error.
- Error loading in the address book.
- Receiving AOL error codes.
- AOL mail is slow.
- Not able to receive AOL mails.
- Unable to connect to AOL mail.
- Invalid AOL login credentials.
- AOL blerk error.
These are some common issues one can frequently encounter while using AOL mails.
Now, let’s talk about how you can troubleshoot these issues.
- Check your internet connection: Most of the time AOL login issues occurred when your internet connection is not working expectedly. So, make sure that your internet service provider is working well without any interruptions.
- Verify your login credentials: The second most common issues behind the AOL mail login issues are invalid login credentials. In case you forgot your login credentials or making any mistake while typing it, you may encounter AOL email problems. So, be cautious while typing your login credentials.
- Check the AOL mail server: At times, AOL errors may occur due to server problems. So, whenever you face AOL issues, make sure that the AOL server is working in your area. If AOL Mail Down, you will confront such issues.
- Turn off Antivirus: If you are using any antivirus, there are chances that you start confronting AOL login issues frequently. Some security software blocks some particular websites for security reasons. You need to disable your antivirus to fix aol login issues.
- Update your Browser: Sometimes, AOL stops working on a particular browser. To confirm browser issues, try to login to your AOL account on a different browser. If it is working fine on another browser, you need to fix your browser. For this, clear all the cache data and cookies from the browser. After that, go to settings, and from here, you can reset and update your browser to resolve this issue.
- Update AOL App: If you are using the AOL app to access your AOL mail account and encountering issues while trying to log in to your account, there is an issue with your application. To fix this, you need to update your application. The outdated app can create issues with the working of the AOL mail.
Well, these are some troubleshooting steps that help you to fix your AOL mail login errors quickly. If you are receiving some particular AOL error codes, the following steps will help you resolve AOL Mail Login Error codes.
- Blerk Error 3: If you are receiving this error code along with the ERR008 error code, restart your browser and clear the cache data. It will help you to restore your browser.
- Error 16: This appears when you have violated any AOL mail terms or services. If you continue to breach the services, your account can be suspended.
- Error 9: When you try to log in to your account with an unsupported account type. Try to log in with a different AOL username.
- Error 550: The error occurs when the user sends the email with a client email app. To fix this, enable the SMTP authentication, verify your email address, and check the email settings and configuration.
- Outlook Error 0*80040201: This error occurs due to various reasons such as wrong SMTP settings, security software, and add-ons. To resolve this, check the SMTP setting, disable security software, and clear the autocomplete list.
That’s how you can fix the errors and complete the AOL mail sign in now.
Must Read: How to download AOL shield browser?