Usually, people select the option of stay signed in while setting up their AOL account. Your AOL profile will open automatically every time you open the AOL webpage. You don’t need to Login again and again.
Well, there is no harm in that unless you are using own computer. Somewhat it’s quite convenient for the users. They can log in to their AOL account with single click only.
But, it can be uncomfortable if many people are using same device (well, it can harm your data). Because anyone can have access to your AOL account without knowing the AOL Login credentials.
But, you can rectify this without much ado. So, if you want to disable AOL auto login feature, but don’t know how to do it, keep reading this blog.
Here we have penned down some simple yet effective steps to deactivate AOL Mail auto Login. Let’s get started.
How to Turn off Auto Login in AOL Mail?
👉 Is your web browser logged in to your AOL mail account every time you open the AOL website?
👉 I am using the AOL app on my mobile device. And, it keeps me logged in. Initially, I found it quite convenient, but now I want to deactivate this feature. How can I turn off my AOL Mail auto Login feature?
If you can relate to this, you are in the right place. We have divided the steps into two parts. Let’s talk about them one by one.
How to Stop AOL Auto Sign in Option in a web browser?
To do this, all you need is to follow the steps we have mentioned here. And you can easily fix AOL auto sign in without any stretch.
- Open the web browser (the one from which you want to deactivate the auto AOL mail login feature).
- Now, you find your AOL account logged in there. Click on the logout option from the top-right side of the page.
- It will ask for your permission, click and grant confirmation to logout from my AOL Mail Login.
- Once done, again click on the join/login tab from the top-right corner.
- Now, from the AOL mail login page, uncheck the option Stay Singed in.
By doing this, your account will not login again automatically, unless you do it manually. Well, your account is safe now.☺☺☺☺
How to Stop AOL Auto Sign in on a Mobile Device?
We hope you know that the AOL app is compatible with android as well as iOS. So, if you are using the AOL app and want to turn off the auto sign in option, keep reading the following steps.
- First, click on the AOL app on your mobile device.
- After that, go to the settings.
- Now, select the manage account option(it appears blue).
- Next, choose your account (If there are multiple AOL accounts).
- Now, sign out from your account. A pop window will appear and ask for permission, give permission, and complete the process.
And, that’s it.
You are good to go.
Hopefully, you understand the complete process of how to turn off my AOL Mail auto Login feature. Don’t forget to share your feedback and suggestion on how you find this blog. They help us and encourage us to do a lot better.