Even though the iCloud services have been around us for several years, no one understands it completely. In short, iCloud provides services to sync your devices and share information between them. Positively, these services are free of cost, work wirelessly, and don’t require any specific action.
iCloud allows subscribers to save the address book, notes, photos, and bookmarks on the iCloud server. You only need to do it once, after that it will be updated automatically for every change you have made. The good news is, even if you lose your phone, you can still access these data with iCloud signup.
If you use Apple services, you must have an Apple id; if not, you can easily create apple id online. Apple id allows you to access Apple services such as iTunes, iCloud, and App store. It doesn’t matter where you create your Apple id you can use it from anywhere with just a simple login.
That’s how you can manage everything with a single login account and password.
Before starting to access iCloud services, you must need an iCloud account. Users get confused between Apple id and iCloud accounts. To eliminate this confusion, users can also use the same Apple id to create an iCloud account.
There are many ways to create an account. This article will help you understand how to create an iCloud account through MAC and Windows computer.
Are you ready? Let’s get started.
How to Set Up an iCloud on MAC?
If you are using an Apple device for the first time, they need to create a new iCloud account to set up the device. Once you start using iCloud services, you will find it incredible. You can enjoy the perk of free email services.
Usually, the process to create iCloud account is straightforward, and by following a few steps, you can instantly create the account. iCloud built into every Apple device users don’t need to get it from anywhere else.
Let’s start the process right away. The following are the steps you need to perform:
- Start the process by turning on your Mac system.
- Now, click on the “Apple icon” located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, select the “System Preference”.
- If you are using macOS Catalina 10.15, click on sign in, enter your Apple id, and click on iCloud.
- If you are using macOS 10.14, click on iCloud, enter your Apple id and password, start using iCloud.
If you don’t have an Apple id, you can create one by clicking on How to create an Apple id?
After this setup, you can use the same id to access your synced data by a simple login.
How to Set up an iCloud Account on Windows?
Users frequently ask us about how to create iCloud account on Windows 10. Well, the good news is, users can easily access iCloud services even through their Windows system.
If your system fulfils the following requirements, you can seamlessly access iCloud services on Windows operating system.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Outlook 2010-Outlook 2016
- Firefox45/ Google Chrome 54/ Microsoft Edge/ Opera
Next, you need to follow the given steps one by one.
- Download iCloud for Windows: To access the iCloud services on your Windows computer, you need to download an appropriate version of iCloud and then create a new iCloud account.
- Sign-in to iCloud: Once you downloaded it successfully, sign in by using your Apple id and password.
- Select the iCloud Services you want to use: After turning on the iCloud, select the service you wish to access from the given list and then click on the apply tab.
That’s all you need to do.
Hopefully, you can find the answers to how to create an iCloud email by using different systems.
Initially, iCloud grants you a free 5GB space to store your data, but later you can upgrade the storage plan. You will also receive a notification when any update is available for iCloud.