Before downloading AOL Shield, you need to know about it.
AOL Shield Pro is a web browser which gives you full protection features so that you can do your work without any panic from threats, hacking, online banking frauds, etc.
It provides you with an extra security layer to protect your banking, media, email accounts, and other data.
It was introduced by AOL Inc. AOL shield pro is a free web browser; you can download it from the official AOL website. Users can use it with Windows operating systems.
Tip: It increases your shelter advantages and prevents you from hackers, malwares, and scam websites.
Some Advanced Security Features of AOL Shield Pro Browser:
- Everyday Protection: AOL Shield Pro protects you every day for the things you do daily on your PC.
- Anti-Keylogging: Anti-keylogging protects you from real-time protection and hides your passwords, which you type on your keyboard.
- Screen Grab Protection: Prevent giving malware from talking pictures or un-relevant ads of your monitor as you insert delicate data.
- Block Scam Websites: It helps to redirect to the scam website.
Let’s begin the process for AOL Shield Pro Download.
System Configuration Requirements for AOL Shield:
- Operating System: Windows 7,8 or Windows 10.
- Processor: Dual Core with 2.4 GHZ speed
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- Disk Space: 350 MB free space
Note: When you install AOL Shield, you agree to the EULA.
How to Download AOL Shield Pro Browser:
Follow the steps to download AOL Shield Pro Browser into your PC:
- Open a web browser, and type AOL Shield Download in the search box.
- Now, click on the AOL shield official website to download it.
- Tick on the blue key “Download For Free”, A new web page will open on your screen. Now click on “Get the Free Browser.” Downloading will be started automatically.
- An “AOL Shield Pro” is successfully downloaded to your computer.
Now you can install AOL Shield Pro Browser on your PC.
Note: Currently, AOL Shield Pro browser is only available for Windows PC.
Steps to install AOL Shield on Windows PC:
After download AOL Shield, you need to follow the steps to install AOL Shield on Windows PC:
- Go to the download folder of your PC.
- Find AOL_Shield.exe downloaded file and double click on it.
- A new popup will open on your screen “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC.” Click on “YES” to continue to install.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and continue the installation process.
- In the end, it will ask for permission to complete the setup. Click on “I Agree.”
- After completing the installation process, restart your computer once.
An AOL Shield browser icon will appear on your computer screen. Double-tap on the AOL Shield icon and start using it.
Note: If you want to remove or reinstall AOL Shield from your PC. Follow the steps to remove/uninstall AOL Shield Pro from Computer.
Read, How to login SBCGlobal Email Account?
How to Uninstall AOL Shield Pro from Windows PC:
- Go to the “Start” button in Windows.
- Find the “Control Panel” option in the start menu.
- Go to “Control Panel >> Click on “Add or Remove” Programs.
- Select “AOL Shield” from the program list. Click on “Remove/Uninstall” it.
- Now, tap on the “Yes” button to complete the process.
- Restart your PC to remove all folders and files related to AOL Shield.
In this blog, we explained the AOL Shield Pro browser’s installation method in Windows PC and its use. By installing this browser, you can enjoy safe browsing on your PC.
- How do I install AOL Shield Pro?
- How do I uninstall AOL Shield Pro?
- What are the system requirements for AOL Shield Pro?
- Can I use AOL Shield Pro on a tablet?
- How do I make sure my AOL Shield Pro browser has the latest updates?
- Can I use AOL Shield Pro on a Mac?
- How do I set my homepage in AOL Shield Pro?
- How do I clear my browsing history (cookies, cache) in AOL Shield Pro?
- Can I take screenshots in AOL Shield Pro?
- Can I run Chrome extensions, apps, and themes in the AOL Shield Pro browser?
- How does AOL Shield Pro help keep me safer online?