Undoubtedly, iCloud provides an inevitable platform to sync your data with all Apple devices. Users can also sync their contacts with iCloud.
For this, first, users need to set up iCloud contacts. Users only need to turn on the iCloud contact option, all the contact information from your different devices to the iCloud, and whenever you made any changes, it syncs with the iCloud.
Learn, how to create iCloud account?
Now, follow the given steps to sync your data with the iCloud.
If you are using the iPhone, iPad, or iPod, follow the steps one by one:
- First, open the settings of your device, and then click on your name.
- Then click on the iCloud option.
- After that, turn on contacts, and click on Yes when it asks you to merge the contacts.
All your contact information will sync automatically.
In case if you are using MacBook to sync the contacts, do the followings:
- Click on the Apple icon from the menu bar at the top of your Mac screen.
- Now, go to the System Preference and then click on the Apple ID
- Then go to the iCloud and select the contacts.
- Now, all your contact information from the Mac stored to the iCloud.
Note: If you want to stop the sync, turn off contacts from the settings.
Must read: Steps to reset iCloud password.
If you are not able to understand it, you can contact us. Our experts are working round the clock to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.