If you are here, we can assume that your SBCglobal account got hacked. If yes, we can imagine the situation how it feels when you are not able to log in to your SBCglobal email account.
Emails have become an essential part of our lives. It’s horrible when your SBCglobal email won’t allow you to log in to Sbcglobal email. You are suddenly locked out from your account and not able to access your stuff you kept in your SBC mail account.
Unfortunately, you are not the only one who’s the victim of this hacking, and SBC is not the only email service provider with whom it happened. So, calm yourself down and stop thinking much about it. Encountering Sbcglobal mail login problems due to hacking is usual (well, many users believe that multiple mergers lead to this situation).
But the best part is, you can fix this issue by applying some easy tricks. Also, some security measures will help you to prevent your account from hacking in the future as well.
So, walk through this blog patiently.
How to know if my SBCglobal.net account hacked or not?
“Don’t know why I am frequently facing SBCglobal email login failed problems. Has my account been hacked?”
Well, not every SBCglobal mail login problem occurs due to hacking. Many factors can be the reason. Therefore, it’s critical to understand the real reason to find a proper solution.
Now you must be thinking of how you will know this, right?
There are some particular signs that you will observe when your SBCglobal email account being hacked by the hackers. Don’t worry if you are not aware of them. Here we have penned down some peculiar symptoms that you’ll observe when someone else is accessing your SBC account. Let’s take a look:
- The first panicking sign is, you will not be able to log in to your SBCglobal email account even if you remember the credentials and typing them without any blunders. It’s alarming. The first thing hackers do, they change your account password. And you’ll start facing net Email Login errors.
- You received an email request to reset the password, and surprisingly, you didn’t raise any such request from your end. Keep an eye on such emails, and don’t grant any permission.
- You start receiving complaints from your contacts regarding strange emails and messages. Well, they don’t know that you didn’t do anything. It’s the hacker who is sending phishing emails from your account.
- Sometimes, you wouldn’t notice anything unusual like, you can log into your account, no complaints about the strange emails, but when you check your sent folder, you found many emails that you haven’t sent. That means someone else is using your account without changing the password(well, the hacker is smart enough).
So, if you notice these unusual activities from your account, be aware, hackers accessing your SBCglobal.net email account. You should be more cautious about your account’s security(don’t take it lightly).
Must read: How to login in Bellsouth email account?
How to Recover SBCglobal.net hacked Account?
Now, when you know that your SBCglobal email account is compromised, you must be curious to understand how you can recover your hacked SBC email account.
If yes, keep reading this blog and stay tuned with us.
Most probably, when your account got hacked, there are two scenarios. Either you can still access your SBC email account, or you lost the access completely. According to the situation, we have divided the troubleshooting process into two methods. You have to choose accordingly.
You can still access your SBC email account:
Well, if you can still login SBCglobal email even after it got compromised, you already won the half battle. Yes, you did. All you need to do is immediately change the password of your email account, and the hacker will automatically lose access to your SBC email account.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First, visit the ATT login website and sign into SBCglobal email
- After that, go to the settings and choose account settings from the top left corner.
- Now, click on the privacy and security option and move to change the password of your email account.
- Click on confirm to complete the process.
And that’s it. Now the hackers will no longer be able to access your SBCglobal email account.
Attention: Always use a strong password to protect your account. Never share your password with anyone.
You are not able to sign in to the SBCglobal email account.
If you are facing SBCglobal Email Login errors and not able to access your account, you will need to reset your SBC mail login password instantly.
By doing so, you can gain access to your SBCglobal email account, and the hackers will no longer be able to access your account. You can follow any of the methods to reset the SBCglobal.net mail password.
- By using alternate recovery email or phone number: In this, when you click on the forget password option from the SBC mail login window, you will be asked to choose a recovery option to receive a recovery code that is either via contact number or via email. By entering this code, you can change your email password without much ado.
Note: You need to provide these recovery options at the time when you create a new SBCglobal.net email account.
- By answering the security question: When you don’t have any recovery option with you (email account and contact number), you can still reset your password by answering the security question you had set in the beginning. Do the following:
- Click on the ‘Forget password’ option.
- After that, type your username and click on continue.
- Now, select the security questions as your recovery option.
- Answer the question correctly and click on continue.
- After verifying your answer, it will direct you to a new window to reset SBCglobal email
And you are good to go now.
You’ve successfully recovered your SBCglobal hacked account. Your job doesn’t end here. You will need to ensure that this will not happen in the future. And for that, you need to follow some security measures to safeguard your SBCglobal email account.
Carefully read the tips we’ve mentioned below:
- Change the password frequently.
- Don’t share it with anyone.
- Always use a secured device to access your account.
- Enable two-step authentication for login.
- Always create a strong password. Don’t make it simple.
- Don’t open any suspicious links.
So, these are the ways to protect your account from hackers. If you have more queries, feel free to contact us at any time.